Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sock in progress

Sock in progress by knitkimberknit
Sock in progress, a photo by knitkimberknit on Flickr.

I am a BBQ and sweet tea kind of gal. Simple food makes me happy. Every week for the past 7+ years I hit the local bbq joint for lunch. I know all the folks that work there they are super nice and treat me just right.

While waiting for a sweet tea this week, I decided to do some decorating. the Second sock I just started fits perfectly over Mr. Pigs ear, however the finished sock was too heavy and needed to rest.

The best thing, not one employee blinked an eye at me. A few chuckles and compliments on my sock.

In case you are curious Sock Pattern :Yarn Harlot Vanilla Sock Yarn: Fibernymph Bounce base in the Good and Plenty Colorway. Needles: US 1

I LOVE the fabric this yarn makes and I am really flying through this pair.

MUST.KNIT.FASTER.

1 comment:

~RaenWa~ said...

I think the sock brings a touch of class to the place. Its nice when you can go somewhere & no one blinks twice at your knitting.